An aerial work platform is a mechanical device used to provide access for people or equipment to inaccessible areas, usually at height. An aerial work platform or access equipment business is the process of manufacturing, selling and/or hiring various pieces of access equipment needed for aerial, work at height and other types of construction and related activities.
This business serves constructors, painters, signage, antenna installation and maintenance specialists and others who work at height.
- Aerial work platform / access equipment and platform sales and/or rental business
- Aerial platforms business
- Aerial work platform / mobile elevated work, platforms (MEWPs)
- Access equipment specialists for hire business (machine with driver)
- Access platform and material handling equipment business
Aerial work platforms include: aerial devices, work platforms such as cherry pickers as well as boom, scissor and articulated lifts.