A gabion is a cage, basket, cylinder, or box filled with rocks, concrete, or sometimes sand and soil for use in civil engineering, road building and landscaping. The purpose of the gabion is prevent soil erosion and to retain and contain soil particles.
A gabion business makes, sells and installs gabion cages, as well as offer gabion cage design, repair services as well as building and installation of retaining wall systems.
This business is a part of the construction industry. It services both other construction companies (B2B) and end customers.
- Gabion and mesh supply business
- Gabion cage installation business
- Gabion fence maintenance and repair business
- Gabion revetments service business
- Gabion baskets, cage, rock fence business
- Gabion rock supply business
- Flat gabion business (reno/river mattress)